Arosemena Noriega & Contreras, through a strategic alliance with the Association of Professional Services represented by Messrs. Ricardo M. Alba and Ariel M. Alba, is able to offer its clients advice on strategy, international trade, marketing, finance, human resources, feasibility studies and project management.
Among the specific services provided are:
- Assistance in the preparation of studies of foreign banks and business plans for the obtainment of a banking license in Panama and the respective risk prevention manual required by the Superintendence of Banks of Panama. Additionally, assistance in selecting personnel and premises for the opening of the bank.
- Feasibility studies and business plans for banks, hotels, casinos, financial institutions, agriculture or livestock exploitations, exportations, transportation, brokerage houses, academic institutions and the establishment of other sectors of activity.
- Manuals for the prevention of money laundering.
- Structuring projects to improve productivity and competitiveness of companies.
- Market research, market opening and business valuation.
- Other types of consultancy services in the financial, economic or administrative sectors.